These five elementary math programs teach the Common Core Standards in arithmetic concepts and math facts. Arithmetic skills are learned, practiced, and mastered in an easy-to-use, menu-driven learning system of instruction, practice, and assessments.
This 5-program Arithmetic Series includes:
Each program has 10-15 learning sections with audio. Each math learning section has 20-30 interactive practice screens and concludes with a quiz. When assessments are completed, the scores are recorded on the included database. Each section has a mirror-image printable worksheet for pencil and paper work with many extras, such as brain teasers.
These programs automatically bookmark the student's last viewed screen and will prompt the student to return to that screen upon their return.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Easy to Use
- On Demand Audio
- Plenty of Practice Screens
- Quizzes for each lesson
- Score reporting to included database
- BookmarkingArithmetic Series Learning SystemPrint Product Descriptions
Useful for Grant WritersGrade Level Flow Chart of the Standards
Who uses these software programs?
This software is written in a format that is appropriate for all ages - young learners and adults returning to their math education. This math software is used in elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, colleges, and adult learning centers -- in the classroom, in after school programs, or the home for remedial, average, and gifted math students.
Basic point-and-click skills
Supervision is advisable for pre-readers.
- Online Subscription for Windows or Mac
- Downloadable for Windows or Mac
- CD for Windows or Mac
- Purchase the complete set of 5 programs for $159.
- Purchase the complete set of 5 programs PLUS Word Problems for Arithmetic for $189.
- Purchase each title separately for $49.
For school site licenses and multiple user options click here.